Australia-Japan Society of Tasmania Inc.
Enjoy an epic sushi lunch at the world-famous Masaaki's Sushi. Explore the historic towns of Geeveston (where the TV series Rosehaven is filmed) and Franklin. Plus cider tasting, cheese tasting, wine tasting, a famous lolly shop and much more!
This is a joint event between the Australia-Japan Society (Tasmania) and the Tasmanian JET Alumni Association.
* Morning tea at Willie Smith's Apple Shed
* Time to explore the small town of Geeveston
* Visit to the famous lolly shop, The Wall of Lollies
* Epic sushi lunch at the world-famous Masaaki's Sushi
* Time to explore the historic town of Franklin
* Coffee, hot chocolate or a cider tasting at Frank's Cider
* Cheese tasting, wine tasting and afternoon tea at Grandvewe Cheeses
Total cost (includes transport, lunch at Masaaki's Sushi and the tastings at Grandvewe Cheeses):
* $55 (non-members)
* $50 (AJS-TAS members)
Please register here if you would like to come. Registrations close at 9pm on Friday 10 November. Only 11 places are available, which will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Copyright Australia-Japan Society of Tasmania Inc.| PO Box 136, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7006, Australia | ABN 14 559 509 154