Okonomiyaki Cooking Workshop - Hosted by Australia-Japan Society (Tas) Inc.
The Australia-Japan Society (Tas) Inc. is pleased to announce the upcoming okonomiyaki cooking workshop later this month.
If you love Japan, and you love food, then you will no doubt also love okonomiyaki. But rather than have to wait for your next holiday to Japan, we're going to show you the masterful art of creating your own savoury pancake.
All ingredients supplied, demonstrations and assistance by our local experts, and your own okonomiyaki to eat and enjoy!
- Demonstration of how to cook various types of okonomiyaki
- Hands on experience of preparing your own okonomiyaki
- Participants will work in pairs (yes, you will make more than one okonomiyaki!)
- Take-home information sheet, so you can make your own okonomiyaki at home
Requirements and other important information:
- Three dietary options (please select during registration):
- Participants must be 15 years or older
- Please bring own apron
- Limited places available, so please don't delay your booking!
- Bookings close midnight Sat 24 November.
The other details:
- When: Wed 28 November from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Venue: Taroona High School, B Block, Meath Ave, Taroona TAS 7053.
- Price: Members: $20 / Non-members: $30*.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Australia-Japan Society (Tasmania) Inc.
*If a non-member joins AJS-Tas before registering for the class, they can register at the member rate. AJS-Tas membership year is from 1 April to 31 March each year. For new members joining the Society after 30 September, membership is half price, so this represents great value for money. Use the discount code HALFPRICE2018 to access your discount.